Brothers in Arms, Road to Hill 30SafeDisc v4.00.001
Minimum System Requirements:
· 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for DVD drive, video card, sound card and input devices)
· US version of Microsoftâ Windows® 2000/XP operating system
· Intel Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™1.0 GHz processor (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
· 512MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
· DVD drive
· 3 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files, plus 512MB for Windows® swap file.
· DirectX® 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
· 100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible 32MB video card and drivers (64 MB recommended)*
· 3-D Hardware Accelerator must support pixel shaders 1.0 or higher*
· 100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible sound card and drivers (EAX recommended)
· 100% Microsoft®-compatible mouse & keyboard
* Brothers in Arms TM has been tested on many but not all of the major cards incorporating support for pixel shaders 1.0:
· ATI® Radeon 8500, 9600XT, 9600Pro, 9700Pro, A9800XT, AX800XT, x300SE, x800
· NVidia™ GeForce 4Ti, 4200, FX 5600, 5700, 5900, 5950, 6800, 6800GT
For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
· Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP and IPX) play supported
· Internet play requires a 100% Windows 2000/XP 56 Kbps modem or LAN connection (broadband with 64KBps upstream recommended)
In addition to the Minimum System Requirements for Brothers in ArmsTM, it is required that your system meet Microsoft’s requirements for your chosen operating system.
This product uses Microsoft DirectX technology, which requires your system to have the latest Windows 2000/XP drivers (for DVD-ROM, video card, sound card and input devices.) Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% Windows 2000/XP compliant drivers.
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD-RW, DVD-RW, and virtual drives.